Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GIRLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE..?

Well my girlfriend of two years left me last October and it hit me hard. I'm a pretty sensitive Guy btw, and really shy and love music. But I was sober from heartbreak about 4 or 5 months after but since its summer it's coming back again. I've stayed true to myself and she's told me lies since the second she broke up with me. Idk I'm really proud of sticking to myself. But when u get ur heart back after giving it away u don't recognize it and u go thru stages of repair I guess. I've gotten a lot better at guitar and want to be like john Mayer or play with him one day. Its kind of odd that before we went out I said I would be a famous musician like him and since she left me my guitar has always been there. Idk I guess I just miss her a little again and get reminiscent about memories of her. Wat can I do to get myself on track. I know its lame to ask on yahooanswers. But if u think I sound cute I have pics on my yahoo pulse page just click my. And yes my hair is different now. Thanks for reading. Btw I'm 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment