Monday, August 8, 2011

Somebody please help me with my dog!?

His name is Tanner and unless I find another good loving home for him by monday, he's going to be put to sleep. He was a rescue dog and was abused and not socialized when he was young. He's an 11 month old Anatolian shepherd. He is fear aggressive and very protective of me, im his gal! Long story short, he ended up biting someone (not bad, the guy only needed two stitches) and now, unless I find a home for him by monday, he has to be put down. Please, I love him so much. no rescue group or sanctuary is taking him because it was an unprovoked bite. He let go right when he bit though and sat down. he's not a mean or vicious dog, he's young and scared. Since i got him 4 months ago, he has come leaps and bounds and has made tramendous progress in his basic trainging and on his fear problems. Please, help him! He is now declared a potentialy dangerous dog, so there is a registration fee that I WILL PAY if someone can take him. My landlord wont let me have him at my home and I don't have the time for him. I live in county but I work in the city and I would have to pay reistration fees for both. I can't keep him although I would love too, I've tried dogtown, cesar, and about 100 other places. No one is taking him. PLEASE HELP! I live in WA on the olympic peninsula but I would be willing to partialy reimburse someone if they live out of town or state.

No comments:

Post a Comment