Monday, August 8, 2011

Stuck in a dream knowing it's a dream but being unable to break out or control it.?

That's pretty much it. I was in my entrance hall at first I there was a person in a house from bottom to waist naked facing backwards, I was like ‘dat ***’ and next moment I thought I woke up but instead I was laying in bed, then I realized that I was hugging someone and it happened to be the same female. I was trying to move away, but couldn’t, i felt extremely tired, although I thought I didn’t want to but it wasn’t the case, I was just unable to move, but I got few punches in the balls to move in a joking manner, even I laughed at it thinking that it’s fair, but whenever I tried to move away, my limbs wouldn’t listen, thinking I am just unwilling, then I woke up thinking that I dreamed but realized that it wasn't, because something from the dream was in 'real life', then I woke up, looked at time and it was 2:46 am (around the time I went to sleep, but I woke up 8 hours later and went to the kitchen for some drink and went back to sleep, but in a dream i didn't remember this situation) and listened to You're beautiful playing through my headphones and then heard someone play and sing it outside the window, I thought they were too loud and someone heard it and mockingly sang it (as in real life I also use them as speakers, lol at gaming headphones), at first I refused to check it out, but then I realized that he sounded pretty good so I peaked outside and I saw a one-man orchestra (at first i wrote equestria O.o), I was amazed so I wanted to show it to someone and ran to my mum (17, living only with mum currently, but not for long), I ran out of my room and then i screamed ( i felt weird because it sounded like female shriek in first split second) because I thought I saw a person from my first dream at first, trying to check whether it was real I looked around my mother's room (although i was 2 meters away) and saw huge rainbow plush pony on a wall and room in beige color, I thought it was real life (although that isn't at all how my mother's room look like, although she has huge bear plush) I came closer and realized (lol, a lot of realizations) that it was my mother's friend, when I had better view of her room I also saw another person who I recognized as an aunt from another country, then they swapped places (i didn't saw that glitch) and they were seating on something like http://www.freshdesignblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/apple-green-ball-chair.jpg but not solid, made of leather and color matching the walls, they were seating there watching a movie on a huge tv I though my mum always had in a room (she hasn't got anything of these things in her room) and my aunt explained me that she was visiting, I thought that she was the person from my first dream, though i thought that i messed something up and confused blended my dream with reality and that's why i though there was a half naked woman visiting instead, then I remembered the orchestra man and told them to follow me, i could hear them behind as i ran, opened the curtains (i did so before, but i didn't remember that back then) and he was gone, i thought he just left and i stared outside for a while. Then it hit me, I was living on a ground floor and for some reason i could see the area as if i was on a first floor instead, the snow was also melting and before it wasn't, but then I also remembered that in real life there's no snow (although at first i explained this to myself as nature's joke to make it snow at the beginning of july) and that it's 2:46 am but it's bright already, i then realized that i've been dreaming the whole time. Then i realised that the room is dark yet it's bright and that it wasn't anything like my room, i also realized that my mother's room was also different. I was trying to wake up, shouting, at first thinking i might be slightly loony, but i forced myself to check it out and just in case someone will wake up and get me back down. I shouted and screamed, at first i thought i was in a coma which could explain why i couldn't wake up, i shouted stuff like "WAKE UP!", some of my screams made funny noises, i though they sounded like noises a dinosaur would make. then the scenery changed, the background was colors of a sunset, but that's all i remember about it, and i had a rope around my neck, standing on a gallow about to be hang, i was looking at the situation in third person, unaware of this, and tried to somehow wake up. then some things started to pop on the bottom of my vision (if anyone played any newgrounds games that had ach and earned it, that's how it looked like), i pressed at it with a mouse (i was unaware of that, still thinking i'm about to get hang). there was one more thing i don't remember after this, or i think so at least, and then i really woke up. after a while of laying in bed i felt as, imagine that mind is spread all over the body like a soul, if my entire mind was being pull

No comments:

Post a Comment