Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Not Good Enough..... (10 POINTS)?

I feel like im not good enough for anything. I try and try and try to be the best of my abilities. But here is the thing: My sister is like THE center of attention. My parents always recognize her, always brag about her to all their friends, let her do whatever she wants, gets her whatever she wants. She is a total show off, constantly showing here newest gymnastics trick. Whenever she wants something, the first spare moments my dad has he goes and buys it for her. Even MY FRIENDS like her better! My friends oldest sister (she is 16) comes to my house to hang with my sister (she's 10) so she could teach her a new trick. IM SICK OF THIS. MAYBE IF I COMMITED SUICIDE THINGS WOULD BE BETTER. Why is this happening to me? The only good thing about me is that I get good grades, but that's nothing cool. My friends always get the hottest guys. I liked this one guy (I still like him) for 7 months. Turns out he liked my best friend. They all have had boyfriends but me. I'm not good enough. I never was, never will be. Why is this happening to me? What is wrong with me? Thinking about cutting myself, or stop keeping myself looks imaculant because it's not like it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment