Thursday, August 4, 2011

I don't know what to do about my life..?

So i'm in gr 11.. and this september i'm turning gr 12. That means i'm going to be starting to hand it applications to universities or colleges that i want to attend. To be honest, i don't know if i'm eligible to get into university i want to go in. I feel the need to go into that university(which is University of British Columbia.. i live in Canada) because all my cousins went there and they are girls, and i feel that i need to go to UBC as well.. but that's a different story. I just don't know what to do. I don't have much volunteer hours, i don't really do much extracurricular activities(i never knew what these were.. i don't know.. it's not like i don't know what it means but if u asked me some example of those, i could never give out).. i only have the summer break to get these all done.. I'm so pathetic.. like, i knew it was coming but i just never wanted it to really come get me. And now, it's here, and i'm panicking and don't know what to do. Is there anyone that could help me? Like, what should i start doing? i dont want to talk to my parents because i know they are trying to help but all they do is really criticize me and i know if i talk to them i'm just ganna snap and just run into my room screaming. i'm planning to talk to my councellor tommorrow since today is Sunday.. I don't know.. I hate saying i don't know but i just don't know.. please help.. what should i do? Tell me some extracurricular activities i could do.. and just.. anything that would make universities to want to look at my application rather than just scanning through them.. hope i make sense.. i have a lot going on in my mind right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment